This Jalapeno Sauce compliments Salmon perfectly.
- 2 Jalapeño Peppers
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Cup Fresh Cilantro
- 1/2 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- Kosher Salt
- 2 Lbs Salmon Fillet
- Preheat the Oven to 450°F.
- Remove and discard the seeds from 1 of the Jalapeño Peppers.
- Blend together both Jalapeños, Garlic, Cilantro, Yogurt, Olive Oil, Honey and 1/4 Cup of Water until its reached a smooth consistency. Add Salt to Taste.
- Divide half of the Yogurt Sauce into a small bowl for serving.
- Take your Salmon Fillet and season with salt. Baste the Salmon with the remaining Cream Sauce and place in the oven for about 20 to 25 Minutes or until the Salmon is cooked through (time varies based on thickness)
- Serve with remaining Sauce and enjoy!