Trucchi’s Coupon Redemption Policy
As your Hometown Store, Trucchi’s understands that coupon redemption can play a major role in a family’s shopping budget. With this in mind, Trucchi’s has adopted the following coupon polices concerning coupon redemption.
Manufacturers Coupons Policy
- One manufacturers’ coupon may be redeemed per item; no substitutions are allowed. Trucchi’s will accept up to 6 manufacturers’ coupons per like item.
- The total redemption value of the coupon may not exceed the retail value of the item purchased.
- Any coupons for the “free” products will be honored for the value of the item only. Free coupons may not be doubled or tripled.
Internet Coupon Policy
- Trucchi’s will accept internet coupons (printed at home) up to a face value of $5.
- Trucchi’s will accept up to 6 internet coupons per like item
- We will accept internet coupons for free goods up to a value of $5.
- The total redemption of the coupon may not exceed the retail value of the item purchased.
Double Coupon Policy
- Effective January 1, 2017 Trucchi’s Supermarket does not double coupons
- Transactions may not be separated for the purpose of circumventing coupon polices.
- Unfortunately, because we are not always able to ascertain which coupons are legitimate, we will encounter times that our policy might prohibit some customers from redeeming valid coupons.
- We certainly regret any inconvenience and frustration this may cause.
- We reserve the right to decline coupons we believe to be fraudulent.
We reserve the right to change our coupon policy without notice.
We do not offer cash back on coupon transactions.