This is one of our favorites to bring to a party. You can make everyone's favorite bread all rolled into one dish!
- 2 Cans Refrigerated Buttermilk Biscuits
- 1 Stick Butter
- 4 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- For Bread Seasonings:
- Pine Nuts, Chopped
- Grated Parmesan Cheese and Red Pepper Flakes
- Dried Cranberries with Black Pepper
- Fresh Parsley, Chopped
- Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Melt the Butter in a Microwavable Bowl. Add the Minced Garlic and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF
- Cut each of the Biscuits in Half. Roll them into small balls.
- Roll each of the balls into the Butter and Garlic.
- Then drop them into the different bowls of Seasonings.
- Place the Seasoned Biscuit Balls into a well greased Bundt Pan.
- Pop in the oven for 25 Minutes. Place a sheet of Aluminum Foil over the pan. Bake for another 10 Minutes.
- Let cool before removing from the pan. Serve and Enjoy!