This dip has become a staple item during game time. Just toss it all in the crock pot and let it cook for a couple hours.
- 1 1/2 Cups Cooked Chicken, Chopped
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, Softened
- 2/3 Cup BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Buffalo Wing Sauce
- Sriracha Sauce, According To Taste
- 1/2 Cup Ranch Dressing
- 3/4 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Chips for Serving
- Combine all Ingredients into your Crock Pot.
- Set the Crock Pot on LOW and Let Cook for 2 - 3 Hours. Stirring occasionally.
- Serve with a bowl of Chips for Dipping.