This Bacon Brie Boule makes a perfect Appetizer for the Holidays. It is so easy to make and has a beautiful presentation.
- 1 Bread Boule
- 1 Wheel of Brie Cheese, Top Rind Removed
- 1/2 Cup Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
- 4 Slices Bacon, Cooked and Chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Thyme
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper, To Season
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Carefully slice the top quarter off of the Bread Boule.
- Hollow out the middle of the Bread Boule. Cut around the edge of the bread about 1.5 Inches a part. Do not cut all the way down.
- Brush with Olive Oil. Sprinkle 1 Tablespoon Fresh Thyme. Season with Salt and Pepper.
- Place the Brie Wheel inside the hollowed out Bread.
- Cover with Cranberry Sauce. Add on the Bacon. Sprinkle remaining Thyme.
- Place the top of the Bread back on.
- Bake for 20 Minutes on a baking pan lined with Parchment Paper.
- Serve immediately.