These Assorted Mascarpone Bites are delicious and each and every one is unique.
- 4 oz Mascarpone Cheese
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 1/3 Cup Sour Cream
- Pomegranate Seeds,
- Pistachios, Chopped
- Chives, Chopped
- Dried Cranberries, chopped
- Sliced Almonds
- Mix together the Mascarpone Cheese, Cream Cheese, Parmesan Cheese and Sour Cream in a bowl. Refrigerate for about 1 Hour.
- Remove bowl from the refrigerator and roll into tiny balls.
- Roll them in different toppings. We liked to create a wide variety of combinations. Some with dried cranberries and chives...some with Pistachios and Almonds...and others we rolled with Pomegranates and chives.
- Serve and Enjoy!