We are big fans of Bread Boule Dips. They make a great presentation at a gathering. This Dill Dip is super easy to whip together and tastes delicious with any bread.
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons Dried Chopped Onion
- 2 Teaspoons Dried Dill
- Dash of Garlic Powder
- Favorite Rounded Bread
- Mix all the ingredients together and chill.
- Hollow out the middle of the round bread.
- Put the Dill Dip inside of the bread.
- The bread that you have from the inside of the bread, place on the side to be used for dipping. If you run out of bread you can also use Bread Sticks or any type of bread stick.