Tacos with Grilled Shrimp on a bed of Slaw in a Zesty Cream Sauce.
A Quick and Easy Dinner on the Grill with Fresh Lemon and Herbs.
An easy to make One-Pan Dish for a weeknight meal.
A Great Meal idea for any leftovers you may have from Easter Dinner.
- 1 Large Egg, Lightly Beaten
- 1 Cup Tomato Juice
- 2/3 Cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 Cup Onion, Chopped
- 1/2 Teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Salt, Divided
- Salt and Pepper to Season
- 1 1/2 Lbs Ground Beef
- 1/2 Cup Ketchup
- 1/3 Cup Light Brown Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 3 Potatoes, Peeled and Diced into 1/2 Inch Cubes
- 3 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Divided
- Salt and Pepper To Season
- 1 Lb Fresh Asparagus, Trimmed and Halved
Preheat your oven to 425°F.
- Combine Eggs, Tomato Juice, Panko Bread Crumbs, Onion, Chili Powder, Garlic Powder and Garlic Salt in a large bowl. Season with Salt and Pepper. Add Beef to mixture and mix thoroughly, but lightly.
- Shape your mixture into 6 Mini Loaves. Place loaves onto a shallow roasting pan.
- In another bowl, combine Ketchup Brown Sugar, Mustard and Nutmeg. Brush the mixture over your Meat Loaf Muffins.
- Add Potatoes with 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil, 1/4 Teaspoon Garlic Salt and season with Pepper. Toss to Coat the Potatoes. Add a single layer to the pan and bake for 25 Minutes or so.
- Meanwhile, Combine Asparagus with remaining EVOO, Garlic Salt and Pepper. Toss to Coat. Add to the Pan with the Potatoes.
- Bake for 15 - 20 Minutes (or until fully cooked). Let stand 5 to 10 Minutes before Serving.