Enjoy some tasty Latkes in celebration of Hanukkah.
- 6 Russet Potatoes
- 1 1/2 Onions
- 2 Teaspoons Salt
- 2 Teaspoons Pepper
- 5 Eggs
- 5 Tablespoons Flour or Matzo Meal
- Canola Oil
- Apple Sauce, For Serving
- Sour Cream, For Serving
- Grate the potatoes, squeezing out liquid with a Cheese Cloth as you grate each potato.
- Grate the onions.
- Beat the Eggs in a bowl.
- Add all Ingredients to a large mixing bowl and combine well.
- Heat the Oil in a large frying pan over Medium Heat.
- Drop the potato mixture into the oil 1 Tablespoon at a time.
- Fry until golden brown on both sides.
- Add oil to the pan as needed
- Serve hot with Apple Sauce and Sour Cream.