A Quick and Easy Weeknight Dinner with the Creamy Ricotta and Fresh Mozzarella.
- Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 2 Cups Spinach
- 1/2 Cup Ricotta Cheese
- 1/3 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- Salt and Pepper, To Taste
- 4 Chicken Breasts, Sliced Thin
- 2 Eggs, Beaten
- 1 Cup Italian Seasoned Breadcrumbs
- 8 Pieces Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Chopped (optional)
- 1 Cup Tomato Basil Marinara Sauce
- 4 Slices, Mozzarella Cheese
- Fresh Basil, Chopped
- Heat up Olive Oil into a large skillet and Saute the Garlic and Spinach.
- Once Spinach has Wilted, add in the Ricotta Cheese, Parmesan Cheese and Sun-Dried Tomatoes. Stir well in the pan until heated through.
- Preheat the Oven to 450ºF.
- Make sure your Chicken Breasts are pounded nice and thin. Season with Salt and Pepper, and add the cheese mixture. Roll each piece of Chicken up.
- Dip the rolled Chicken into the Egg. Then into the Breadcrumbs. Lay the rolled up chicken with the seam down into a baking dish.
- Bake for 25 Minutes.
- Take the dish out of the oven and Pour the Marinara over the Chicken. Lay down the Mozzarella Slices. Return to the oven for an additional 5 Minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Serve with Fresh Chopped Basil and Enjoy!