This Coconut Chicken Curry is bursting with flavor. A Perfect dish if you're looking for something different for dinner.
3 Tablespoons Butter
- 3 Cups Cut Chicken
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Dash of Paprika
- 1 Sweet Vidalia Onion, Chopped
- 2 Carrots, Chopped
- 3 Cups Coconut Milk
- Juice from 1/2 Lime
- 2/3 Cup Peas
- 2/3 Cup Curry Paste
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Garam Masala
- Fresh Cilantro, For Serving
Suggestions: Serve with a slice of Naan Bread.
- Over Medium Low Heat, add 2 Tablespoons Butter to a pot.
- Once hot, add Chicken to the pot and season with Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder and a dash of Paprika (optional). Sear until the chicken is cooked through and Golden Brown. Transfer the chicken to a plate and keep warm.
- In the same pot, add another Tablespoon of Butter. Add Onions, Carrots and Potatoes and let them cook until softened.
- Return the Chicken to the pot, along with Coconut Milk (slowly add until its reached desired consistency). Add the Lime Juice. Bring to a boil, then let simmer covered for 10 minutes or so.
- Add the Peas and the Curry Paste. Stir well.
- As the Sauce begins to cool, add 2 Tablespoons Butter and Garam Masala.
- Serve over Cooked Rice with a Fresh Cilantro over dish.