Sweet Shrimp Stir Fry
This dish makes the perfect weeknight meal. Adjust the sweetness and heat to your liking - and add your favorite vegetables to make it your own!
- 1 Lb Raw Shrimp
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Garlic, Minced
- 2 Teaspoons Ginger, Minced
- 1/4 Teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup Honey
- 1/3 Cup Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Sesame Seeds
- Scallion, Thinly Sliced for Garnish
- Cooked Rice, To Serve
- Note: Add Desired Vegetables
- Toss the Shrimp into a Ziploc Bag.
- Combine Garlic, Ginger, Red Pepper, Olive Oil, Honey, Soy Sauce, Brown Sugar and Sesame Seeds into a small bowl. Pour half of the marinade into the bag with the shrimp. Seal tightly. Allow the Shrimp to Marinate for at least 20 Minutes.
- In a medium pan, heat oil over medium heat. Add Shrimp to the pan, discarding the marinade. Cook Shrimp about 1 minute before flipping over. Cook for another minute.
- Pour remaining sauce into the pan with the shrimp. Allow to cook until just firm and shrimp is cooked through.
- Remove Shrimp from pan and allow sauce to reduce.
- Serve on a plate of cooked rice. Garnish with Scallions.
- Serve and Enjoy!