Parmesan Baked Haddock
We love this simple yet delicious parmesan crusted Haddock.
- 1 Lb Haddock Fillet
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Panko Breadcrumbs
- 1/2 Cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Parsley, Chopped
- Lemon Wedges, For Serving
- Preheat your oven to 425ºF.
- Dry the Haddock well with Paper Towels. Coat Baking Sheet with Cooking Spray. Season Fillets with Ground Pepper.
- In a Bowl, combine Breadcrumbs, Yogurt, Parmesan Cheese, Old Bay Seasoning, Garlic Powder and Parsley.
- Spread the topping over the fish, distributing evenly. Bake for 10 to 12 Minutes, or until fish is fully cooked through (Cooking time will vary based on thickness of the filets)
- Remove the Haddock from oven. Broil for 2 minutes or long enough to brown the topping.
- Serve the Haddock with Lemon Wedges and enjoy!