Stuffed Zucchini Boats
Zucchini Boats Stuffed with all your favorite Taco toppings!
- 1 Cup Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons Lime Juice
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Boneless Chicken Breasts, Cut Into 1/2 Inch Pieces
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cumin
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 1 Cup Salsa, Mild
- 2 Zucchini, Sliced Lengthwise in Half, and Hollowed out (but not completely, so they hold their shape)
- 1/4 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Roma Tomato Diced
- 1/2 Avocado, Diced
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Cilantro
- 2 Limes, Cut Into Wedges
- Preheat your oven to 375ºF.
- In a bowl, combine Greek Yogurt, Lime Juice and Salt. Refrigerate.
- Season Chicken with Salt, Pepper, Chili Powder and Cumin.
- Place a Large Pan over medium heat. Add Olive Oil to pan.
- Once it simmers add Minced Garlic. Add the Chicken and cook until browned (about 3 minutes or so).
- Remove Chicken and place in a bowl. Let cool. Shred with a fork.
- In a large bowl add salsa and Chicken. Stir well.
- Stuff the Hollowed Zucchini Boats with your chicken mixture. Sprinkle Cheese on top.
- Place in the oven for about 20 Minutes, or until the cheese has melted and zucchini is tender.
- Top with Tomato, Avocado, Cilantro and Lime Crema.