A classic Italian meal conveniently made all in one pot.
- 3 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, Cut into Chunks
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Paprika
- 1 1/3 Cups White Mushrooms, Sliced
- 1 White Onion, Sliced
- 1 Clove Garlic, Minced
- 2 Cups Chicken Stock
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- 2/3 Cup Marsala Wine
- 2 Cups Pasta, Uncooked
- 2/3 Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Salt and Pepper, To Taste
- Fresh Parsley, for Garnish
- Place a large pot over Medium High Heat.
- Add 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil and Chicken Breast. Season with Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Paprika and Salt & Pepper.
- Once the Chicken is fully cooked through, remove from pot and set aside.
- Add remaining Olive Oil, Mushrooms, Onion and Garlic. Season with Salt and Pepper. Stir occasionally and cook until the Onions are browned.
- Return the Chicken to pot and add Stock, Cream, Wine and Pasta. Raise heat up to a simmer and let cook uncovered. Stir occasionally and let cook until Pasta is tender.
- Stir in Parmesan Cheese. Remove from heat.
- Top off with Fresh Parsley.
- Serve and Enjoy!