Taco Spaghetti makes a perfect weeknight meal. Alter the spices to suit your preference in heat.
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Lb Ground Beef
- 1/2 Cup Diced Yellow Onion
- 1 1/2 oz Taco Seasoning
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin
- 1 Tablespoon Tomato Paste
- 10 oz Can Diced Tomatoes
- 8 oz Dried Spaghetti Noodles
- 1 1/2 Cups Beef Broth
- 2/3 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Roma Tomato, Diced, Plus more for Garnish
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Fresh Cilantro, Plus more for Garnish
- Cook Spaghetti in a pot using Beef Broth. Bring to a boil then cover. Reduce heat. Cook on medium low until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, In a Large Pot, heat up Olive Oil over Medium High Head. Add the Ground Beef, Onion, Taco Seasoning, Garlic Powder and Cumin.
- Use wooden spoon to break up the meat as it browns. Once Beef is cooked (about 3 to 5 minutes) Stir in Tomato Paste and canned Diced Tomatoes.
- Add the cooked spaghetti with broth into the pot with the Beef.
- Remove the pot from the Heat. Add Shredded Cheddar and Mozzarella Cheese, Diced Tomato and Cilantro Stir until Cheese has melted.
- Add additional Tomatoes and Cilantro for Garnish.
- Serve and Enjoy