Cheesy Chili Mac
The two Best Comfort Foods Combined into one incredibly flavorful dish! A Perfect Dish to make for Game Day.
- 3 Packages of Mac and Cheese
- 1 Lb Ground Beef
- 1/2 Cup Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Cup Red Kidney Beans
- 4 oz Green Chili
- 2 Teaspoons Chili Powder
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- Corn Bread, for Serving
- Coat Large Skillet with Vegetable Oil and place over Medium Heat.
- Add Beef to the Skillet and let it cook for 4 to 5 Minutes.
- As the Beef breaks down and begins to brown, add Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Onion Flakes, Chili Flakes and Salt and Pepper. Let it brown for a minute between stirring.
- Once beef is fully cooked through, set aside and keep warm.
- Cook the Macaroni and Cheese according to the directions on the package.
- Once cooked, add in the Cooked Ground Beef, Cheddar Cheese, Kidney Beans, Green Chilies, Chili Powder, Garlic Powder and Red Pepper Flakes.
- Stir thoroughly until all of the ingredients are combined well.
- Serve with a side of Corn Bread.