A Delicious Creamy Garlic Chicken dish served over a bed of Spinach.
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil, Divided
- 1 Cup Chicken Broth
- 1/2 Cup Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Lemon, Juiced
- 4 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 2 Teaspoons Oregano
- 6 oz Fresh Spinach
- Salt and Pepper, To Taste
- Preheat your oven to 400ºF.
- Place a Large Ovenproof Skillet over High Heat with 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil.
- Season both sides of the Chicken Breasts well with Salt and Pepper. Transfer to Skillet
- Lower the heat and let the Chicken Cook until it’s reached a golden brown coloring on both sides.
- Remove Chicken from the pan and set to the side. Heat pan with remaining Coconut Oil over Medium Heat.
- Add Garlic to the pan and sauté for half a minute. Pour in Chicken Broth, Cream Cheese, Lemon Juice and Oregano. Stir until the mixture is a smooth consistency.
- Once mixture has reduced and thickened, add the Spinach to the pan. Season with Salt. Let the Spinach cook while stirring occasionally.
- Return the Chicken to the pan and transfer the pan into the oven.
- Bake until the Chicken is fully cooked, which should take about 15 Minutes.
- Serve the Chicken over the bed of Spinach with sauce and enjoy!