Maple Apple Glazed Pork Chops
Pork Chops drenched in a Sweet Maple Glaze, topped with Cinnamon Apples and crunchy Caramelized Walnuts...Yum!
- 3 Apples, Diced
- 1 Tablespoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Lb Center Cut Pork Chops
- Sea Salt, To Taste
- Black Pepper, To Taste
- 1 Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 Sprigs Fresh Rosemary
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 1/2 Cup Maple Syrup
- Chopped Caramelized Walnuts, Optional
- Preheat your oven to 375ºF.
- Add Apples on the sides of a baking sheet. Sprinkle with Ground Cinnamon.
- Season Pork Chops with Salt, Pepper and Red Pepper Flakes. Lay in between the Apples on the sheet.
- Sprinkle Fresh Rosemary over the Pork.
- Bake for 40 to 45 Minutes, or until the Pork I cooked thoroughly.
- Remove from the oven and let it rest for 5 to 10 Minutes.
- Meanwhile, Combine the Olive Oil, Balsamic Vinegar, Homey and Maple Syrup in a small pan over Medium Heat.
- Allow it to simmer for about 3 to 5 minutes, or until it thickens.
- Spoon Apples over the Pork, then immediately spoon the glaze on top.
- Add Chopped Walnuts over Pork and Enjoy.