Who doesn't love a nice hot bowl of Chili for dinner? Let your Crock Pot do all the work!
- 1 Lb Trucchi's Ground Beef
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 1 Yellow Onion, Chopped
- 1 Can Tomato Sauce
- 1 Can Chili Beans
- 1 Can Red Kidney Beans, Drained
- 1 Can Diced Tomato with Green Chilies
- 1/2 Jar Piquillo, Chopped
- 1 Packet Taco Seasoning
- 1 Cup Water
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese, for Serving
- Heat up skillet with Olive Oil and Minced Garlic. Brown the Ground Beef over Medium Heat.
- Drain Skillet (if necessary) and add in the Chopped Onion. Sauté until Onion is translucent.
- Pour the Beef and Onion into the Crock Pot. Add Remaining Ingredients (except the Cheese).
- Cook on Low for about 4 Hours.
- Serve with Shredded Cheese on top.