Making dinner couldn't get much easier than this. Serve with a side of garlic bread!
- 2 Bags Perdue Short Cut Chicken
- 2 Jars Alfredo Sauce
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
- Salt and Pepper, To Taste
- 16 oz Uncooked Pasta, Your Choice
- 3 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Spray your Crock Pot with Non Stick Cooking Spray.
- Combine all of your Ingredients together into your Crock Pot. Make sure Pasta and Chicken are well coated.
- Cook on Low for 2.5 to 3 Hours.
- Serve and Enjoy!