From the Kitchen of Jennifer DeCosta. These delicious Chicken Tacos are a perfect Set It & Forget It meal.
- 1 Lb Fresh Chicken Breast
- 1 Cup Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- 1 Packet of Fajita Seasoning
- 1 Jar (16 oz) Salsa
- 1 Cup Shredded Mexican Blend Cheese (Optional)
- Taco Shells or Wraps
- Your Favorite Taco Toppings
- Combine Chicken, Broth, Seasoning and Salsa all into a Crockpot. Stir.
- Set on Low for 4 to 6 Hours.
- In the Last Half Hour, pull apart the Chicken in the crock pot. Add the Cheese.
- Enjoy on a Wrap or Hard Taco Shell with your Favorite Taco Toppings.