You'll love this Chili ~ Perfect to make for Game Time. Easy to make in your Crock Pot!
- 2 Lb Ground Beef
- 1 Vidalia Onion, Diced
- 3 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 2 Teaspoons Cumin
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Chili Powder
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Cocoa Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 Can (15 oz) Black Beans, Drained and Rinsed
- 2 Cans (two 15 oz cans) Kidney Beans, Drained and Rinsed
- 30 oz Diced Tomatoes, Undrained
- 1 Can (10 oz) Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilis, Undrained
- 30 oz Tomato Sauce
- 1 Stalk Celery, Chopped
- Shredded Cheese, For Serving
- Cooked Bacon, For Serving
- Sauté Onion and Beef in a Skillet with Garlic and Seasonings.
- Empty the beef from the skillet, and add remaining ingredients into the crockpot. Stir well and Cover.
- Cook on Low for about 6 Hours.
- Top with Shredded Cheese and Bacon.
- Serve and Enjoy!