BBQ Chicken Wings
Cook these flavorful Chicken Wings right in your Crock Pot!
- 3 Lbs Chicken Wings
- 2 Teaspoons Salt
- 2 Teaspoons Pepper
- Smoked Paprika, To Taste
- 1 Cup BBQ Sauce, PLUS additional BBQ Sauce To Taste
- Red Hot Sauce, To Taste (optional)
- 1 (16.9 oz Bottle) Root Beer (enough to cover all wings in the Crock Pot)
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- Season Chicken Wings with Salt, Pepper and Smoked Paprika (optional).
- Spray Crock Pot with cooking spray. Add Chicken Wings, BBQ Sauce, Hot Sauce, and enough Root Beer to cover the Chicken. Cover the Crock Pot and set on Low Heat. Let cook for 5 Hours.
- Before removing the wings from the Crock Pot, preheat broiler.
- Combine Brown Sugar with some BBQ Sauce for basting. Line a tray with Parchment Paper.
- Remove the Wings and transfer onto lined sheet. Baste the chicken with Brown Sugar and BBQ Sauce mixture. Broil for about 5 Minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy!