Apple Cider Dump Cake
Your Favorite Fall Dessert, Baked right in your Crock Pot!
- 2 Granny Smith Apples, Sliced and Chopped
- 1/3 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Cornstarch
- 1/2 Tablespoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cloves
- 1/2 Teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 Box Spice Cake Mix
- 8 oz Butter
- Vanilla Ice Cream, For Serving
- In a bowl, toss the Apples in the Brown Sugar, Cinnamon, Cloves, Nutmeg, Cornstarch and Lemon Juice.
- Combine the remaining ingredients and the apples together in your Crock Pot.
- Bake on High for 2 to 2.5 Hours.
- Serve with Vanilla Ice Cream.