Create your own fancy Cheese Ball with all your favorite toppings. Crunchy Pecans, Sweet Dried Cranberries add just the right textures for a tasty cheese appetizer.
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 1/2 Cups Shredded White Cheddar Shredded Cheese
- 1/3 Cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/3 Cup Chopped Pecans, PLUS for Coating
- 1/3 Cup Sliced Almonds
- 1/3 Cup Chopped Green Onion
- Crackers, For Serving
- Combine all Ingredients in a bowl.
- Shape the mixture into a ball.
- Roll the ball into Chopped Pecans to coat.
- Refrigerate to chill.
- Serve with Crackers.