One of our favorites to make during the Summertime Heat.
- 1/4 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 3 Cups Watermelon, Diced
- 1 1/2 Cups Fresh Blueberries
- 1/2 Cup Pine Nuts
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Mint, Coarsely Chopped
- Crumbled Feta, For Serving
- Whisk together Olive Oil, Red Wine Vinegar and Salt in a small bowl.
- In a separate larger bowl, combine Watermelon, Blueberries, Pine Nuts and Mint.
- Pour the dressing from the small bowl over the Watermelon mix and toss well.
- Garnish with Fresh Mint and serve with Crumbled Feta.