Nothing beats a big bowl of guac and chips in front of you while watching the game.
- 2 Large Avocados
- 1 Yellow Onion, Chopped Finely
- 1 Garlic Clove, Minced
- 1 Ripe Tomato, Chopped
- 1 Large Lime, Juiced
- Salt and Pepper, To Taste
- Peel the Avocados and mash them inside a medium serving bowl. Add the Onion, Garlic, Tomato, Lime Juice, Salt and Pepper. (You may want to add Lime Juice and Salt and Pepper to Taste).
- Cover bowl and place in the refrigerator for a half an hour, to allow the flavors to blend.
- Serve and Enjoy with your favorite chips!