These Sweet Potatoes are stuffed with only the best ingredients. Crunchy Candied Walnuts, Fluffy Roasted Marshmallows and Sweet Juicy Pomegranate Seeds...Yum.
- 3 lbs Sweet Potatoes
- 1/2 Cup Golden Raisins
- 1 Tablespoon Light Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 3 Tablespoons Chopped Candied Walnuts
- 1 Cup Marshmallows
- Fresh Pomegranate Seeds, For Serving
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Place the Sweet Potatoes onto a baking sheet. Place in the oven for an hour, or until they become tender. Allow them to cool for 15 minutes.
- Thinly slice off the top of each potato and scoop out the pulp into a bowl.
- Mash the pulp and stir in raisins, brown sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla extract.
- Scoop the mixture up and distribute evenly among all the hollowed out sweet potatoes.
- Sprinkle the walnuts and marshmallows on top.
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and bake for about 15 minutes.
- Top with Fresh Pomegranate Seeds before serving