This is one of our favorites to make for Thanksgiving. A holiday "must-have" on our dinner table!
- 3 Cups Fresh Cranberries
- 1 1/2 Cups Chopped Pear
- 1 1/2 Cups Finely Chopped Onion
- 1 Cup Peach Preserves
- 1/3 Cup Packed Light Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Dry Mustard
- 1 Teaspoon Lemon Zest, Shredded Finely
- Add Cranberries, Pears, Onion, Preserves, Brown Sugar, Balsamic Vinegar, Mustard and Lemon Zest into a saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer.
- Cover and let simmer for 30 minutes or so, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a glass bowl (heat proof). Let it cool down to room temp.
- Cover with foil and let chill in the refrigerator for about 4 hours.
- Serve chilled.