This Stuffing is super easy to make and one of our favorite side dishes to have on our Thanksgiving Table.
- 1 Lb Ground Sweet Sausage
- 3 Ribs Celery, Chopped
- 2 Vidalia Onions, Chopped
- 5 Cups Cornbread, Crumbled
- 5 Cups Seasoned Breadcrumbs
- 3 Cups Chicken Broth
- 1 Cup Dried Cranberries
- 1 ½ Teaspoons Poultry Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 325ºF.
- Heat up Sausage, Celery and Onions in a large skillet over Medium High Heat until everything is cooked through. Drain, crumble up and set to the side.
- Take a large bowl and combine your sausage mixture with the Cornbread, Breadcrumbs, Chicken Broth, Dried Cranberries and Poultry Seasoning. Mix well.
- Transfer to a baking dish and cover. Bake for 45 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve and Enjoy!