Grilled Mexican Street Corn
Mexican Street Corn is one of our most beloved summer side dish (or appetizer!) Enjoy it as a start to any meal.
- 5 Ears Grilled Corn on the Cob, Salted with Butter, with Corn Kernels removed
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 Lime, Zested and Juiced
- 3 Green Onions, Sliced Thinly
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Cup Feta Cheese Crumbled
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Cilantro, Chopped
- Chili Powder, To Taste
- Cayenne Pepper, To Taste
- Place a frying pan over medium heat. Add Butter. Once melted, add Corn, Lime Zest and Juice and Green Onions. Cook until warm and heated through (about 5 minutes).
- Turn off the burner. Remove pan from the heat. Add the Mayonnaise, Crumbled Feta Cheese, Cilantro and Chili Powder into the pan with the Corn. Mix well. Let it sit back on the burner without turning it back on. Mix periodically for about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle a pinch of Cayenne Pepper and additional Chili Powder according to taste.