Have you ever grilled Cauliflower? Try making these Cauliflower Steaks on the grill for the perfect side dish to any meal!
- 2 Heads of Cauliflower
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Lemons, Zested and Juiced
- 2 Cloves Garlic Finely Minced
- 1 Teaspoon Honey
- Kosher Salt, For Seasoning
- 1/4 Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Parsley, Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Toasted Pine Nuts
- 1/3 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Wash both Cauliflower Heads. Remove outer leaves. Cut off the stems of each head so that Cauliflower can stand independently on cutting board. Trim the sides of the Cauliflower with a sharp knife, then slice the head into very thick slices - you should be able to get 2 to 3 “steak” size slices out of each head. (Reserve the sides and remaining cauliflower for cooking other dishes).
- Stir together Olive Oil, Lemon Zest, Lemon Juice, Garlic, and Honey together in a small bowl.
- Heat up your grill to Medium Heat. Take your mixture and brush one side of each Cauliflower Steak. Season with Salt. Place the Steaks salted side down onto the grill. Brush the top of the steaks with the remaining mixture and season with salt. Grill for about 5 Minutes, covered, until the bottom begins to char.
- Flip the Cauliflower Steaks. Cover and let cook for an additional 5 Minutes, or until tender.
- Remove from the grill and sprinkle Red Pepper Flakes, Parsley, Pine Nuts and Parmesan Cheese on top.