Jicama is only available for a limited time in our stores.
Try using Jicama in this refreshing Slaw for a light lunch or as a side dish.
- 6 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 Tablespoons Rice Vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Cilantro Leaves, Extra For Garnish (Optional)
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper and Salt, To Taste
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Red Chile Flakes
2 Carrots, Peeled and Julienne Cut
1 1/4 Lbs Jicama, Peeled and Julienne Cut
1 Large Green Bell Pepper, Cored and Julienne Cut
1/2 Red Onion, Julienne Cut (Rinse and Pat Dry)
- 1/4 Cup Dried Cranberries
- In a small bowl, combine Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Rice Vinegar, Lime Juice, Minced Cilantro, Salt and Pepper, Sugar, Chili Powder and Red Chile Flakes.
- Add remaining ingredients into a large bowl and pour dressing over them. Toss to combine well. Let sit for 15 minutes to let the dressing absorb.
- Serve and Enjoy.