Grilled Asparagus is such a perfect side dish to any entree...and everything tastes better with Cheese on top!
- 1 Lb Fresh Asparagus
- 3 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper, To Season
- 3 Tablespoons Grated Parmesan Romano Cheese
- 3 Tablespoons Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 Garlic Cloves Minced
- Trim the Asparagus
- Add the Asparagus into a pan with Olive Oil, Season with Salt and Pepper. Toss well.
- Heat grill up to Medium High Heat and lay Asparagus spread out on the grill. Let cook until Asparagus has char marks and is tender.
- Remove from the grill and place back into the pan. Toss the Asparagus with Garlic, Parmesan Cheese and Shredded Cheese.