We love bringing this Crunchy Pea Salad to gatherings. Its easy to make and is delicious!
- 1 (16 oz) Package Frozen Peas, Thawed
- 1 (8 oz) Can of Sliced Water Chestnuts, Drained and Chopped
- 1 Medium Sweet Red Pepper, Diced
- 1/2 Cup Red Onion, Diced
- 1/2 Cup Cashews
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Celery
- 1 Lb Bacon, Cooked and Crumbled
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Dill, Chopped
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Salt
- 2 Teaspoons Lemon Juice
- Combine the Peas, Water Chestnuts, Red Pepper, Onion, Cashews, Celery and Bacon together in a large bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a separate, small bowl. Pour the dressing over the salad. Toss gently to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.