These Zesty Lemon and Salmon Skewers make the perfect dinner during this hot Summer Heat! A light and refreshing dinner on the grill.
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Oregano, Chopped
- 1 Teaspoon Sesame Seeds
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cumin
- Dash of Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 1/2 Lbs Boneless Skinless Salmon, Cut Into 1 Inch Chunks
- 2 Lemons, Sliced Into Rounds (very thinly)
- Olive Oil Cooking Spray
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 16 Skewers, Soaked In Water for 1 Hour
- Preheat your grill over Medium Heat. Spray the grates with Olive Oil.
- In a small bowl, mix together the Oregano, Sesame Seeds, Cumin and Red Flakes. Set bowl aside.
- Holding two skewers parallel, begin threading with a chunk of Salmon. Then a folded slice of Lemon. Continue alternating until you've reached the end of the skewer (end with a piece of Salmon).
- Lightly spray the kebabs with oil. Season with Salt.
- Sprinkle on the spice mixture over the skewers evenly.
- Grill the kebabs evenly by turning occasionally. It should take roughly 8 to 10 minutes (or until the Salmon becomes opaque).