Cajun Spice Shrimp and Rice makes the perfect weeknight meal. Its packed with your favorite spices and flavors and a fast meal to throw together.
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 2 Teaspoons Cajun Seasoning
- 1 Lb Large Shrimp, Peeled and Deveined
- Kosher Salt and Ground Pepper
- 2 Bunches Scallions, Chopped
- 3 Cups Cooked White Rice
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Parsley, Chopped
Place a Large Skillet over Medium High Heat with Butter, Olive Oil and Garlic. Let it cook for about 1 Minute, or long enough to become fragrant.
Toss in the Shrimp along with the Cajun Seasoning and Cook until the Shrimp start to curl, while stirring. Season with Salt and Pepper.
Add the Scallions to the skillet continue to stir for about 1 minute.
- Add the Rice to the pan along with 1/4 Cup Water. Continue to cook for about 3 Minutes, or until the rice is heated through and Shrimp is opaque.
Stir in Chopped Parsley. Remove from heat. Serve and enjoy!