This Casserole is Perfect to Throw Together for a Quick & Easy Weeknight Dinner.
- 1 1/2 Cups Cooked White Rice
- 2 Lbs Cooked Chicken (We used Perdue Short Cuts - Italian Seasoned), Cut Into Pieces
- 2 Carrots, Peeled and Sliced Thinly
- 3 Celery Stalks, Chopped Thinly
- 1 Cup Broccoli Crowns, Chopped Up
- 1 Tablespoon Onion, Finely Chopped
- 1 Can (10.5 oz) Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- Juice from 1/2 Lemon
- 8 oz Herb Stuffing Mix
- 1/4 Lb Melted Butter
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF.
- Combine Rice, Chicken, Carrots, Celery, Broccoli, Onion, Soup, Mayonnaise and Lemon Juice into a large bowl. Mix well.
- Spread mixture into a 9x13 Baking Dish. Top with the Stuffing Mix.
- Take the Melted Butter and drizzle on top evenly.
- Pop in the oven and bake for about 45 Minutes.