The perfect fusing of Sweet Pineapples and Hot Spicy flavor. The meat so tender it falls right off the bones...
- 1 Tablespoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cayenne
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1/2 Teaspoon Chili Powder
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 2 Lbs Baby Back Ribs
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 1 Bottle (28 oz) Spicy Barbecue Sauce
- 1 Can (20 oz) Crushed Pineapple
- Combine Salt, Pepper, Onion Powder, Cayenne, Cumin, Chili Powder and Garlic Powder into a small bowl.
- Cover the Baby Back Ribs using your Rub.
- Drain the Pineapple Juice from the pineapple and add to the slow cooker with Honey and Barbecue Sauce. Stir well.
- Add the Crushed Pineapples and the Ribs into the Crock Pot. Spoon the sauce and pineapple over the ribs until they are well covered.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 8 Hours. Halfway through cooking time, flip over the ribs so the rack that was on the bottom is now on top. Cover with more sauce.