This Scallop dish is light yet flavorful. A quick and easy weeknight meal.
- 1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Lb Sea Scallops, Side Muscle Removed
- Kosher Salt and Fresh Ground Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Butter, Cut Into Small Pieces
- 2 Sprigs Tarragon
- 2 Sprigs Sage
- 2 Teaspoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- Place a Large Skillet over Medium High heat.
- Season Scallops with Salt and Pepper. Cook in skillet until golden brown on 1 side. Turn Scallops over and add Butter, Tarragon and Sage to pan. While cooking, spoon butter sauce over the the Scallops.
- Once they are cooked through (about 3 minutes per side) add Lemon Juice.
- Transfer onto a plate to serve.