Try Brent's Western Omelette Enchiladas. These are great to make with using your leftovers.
- 1 Can Green Enchilada Sauce
- 1 Small Can Diced Green Chiles
- 1 Lb Diced Cooked Ham
- 1 Bell Pepper
- 1 Small Yellow Onion
- Diced Potatoes, already cooked
- Shredded cheese
- Preheat your oven to 375ºF.
- Add Olive Oil in pan, cook diced onions until translucent.
- Add Diced Bell Peppers and cook until soft. Add Ham, Potatoes, and Chiles. Cook until warm.
- Coat the bottom of the baking dish with a light layer of enchilada sauce.
- Assemble Enchiladas, add Cheese, roll up and place in the dish.
- Top with remaining Enchilada Sauce and sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Remove foil and bake 10 more minutes.