This Crunchy Pecan Chicken dish is a perfect quick and easy Weekday Dish.
- 1 Lb Chicken Breasts
- 1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil, PLUS More for Baking Sheet
- 3/4 Cup Crushed Pecans
- 3 Slices White Bread, Turn Into Small Pieces
- Salt and Pepper, To Season
- 2 Large Eggs
- Preheat your oven to 475°F.
- Line a Baking Sheet with Aluminum Foil. Cover with Oil lightly. Set aside.
- Pulse Pecans and Bread into a food processor, until coarsely ground. Transfer to a wide rimmed bowl. Whisk in the Olive Oil. Season with Salt and Pepper.
- In a large bowl, beat the Eggs. Season with Salt and Pepper. Add the Chicken Breasts into the bowl and turn to coat. Taking one piece at a time, dredge into the Pecan Breading, gently pressing onto the Chicken. Transfer to the prepared Baking Sheet.
- Bake until lightly brown, or until cooked through. This should take about 15 Minutes.
- Serve with a side of Asparagus and Enjoy!