A flavorful juicy Steak is perfect for a quick weeknight meal.
- 2 Bone-In Strip Steaks 1 Inch Thick
- Salt and Pepper To Taste
- 3 Tablespoons Canola Oil
- 3 Garlic Cloves (or 1 Tablespoon Minced Garlic)
- 2 Sprigs Fresh Thyme
- 1 Lb Green Beans
- 1 Teaspoon Butter
- Season steaks well with Salt and Pepper
- Add Canola Oil to a skillet over High Heat. Allow the pan to get very hot for the best sear. Wait until the oil begins to smoke.
- Add Steaks and Garlic Cloves to the pan. Sear Steaks for 13-15, turning over 1 minute before halfway point. Add Fresh Thyme after flipping. Note: Adjust cooking time according to the thickness of steak and if you want the steak rare or well done.
- Remove steaks from pan, set aside on a plate to rest, covering lightly with foil.
- Place Green Beans and season with Salt and Pepper. Cook until they’re tender with have a little crunch.
- After steaks have rested for 5 minutes, add Butter on top. Serve with Green Beans.
- Serve and Enjoy!