Quinoa Burrito Bowl
A warm bowl of Quinoa, Chicken, Corn and Beans for a filling and delicious dinner.
- 2 Skinless Boneless Chicken Breast, Cut Into Cubes
- 1 (15 oz) Can Black Beans, Drained and Rinsed
- 1 (15 oz) Can Corn, Drained and Rinsed
- 1 White Onion, Diced
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 2 Cans RoTel
- 1 Cup Quinoa, Cooked
- Juice from 1 Lime
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper, To Taste
- Colby Jack Shredded Cheese, For Topping
- Sour Cream or Plain Greek Yogurt
- Place large skillet over Medium High heat. Add Oil to pan.
- Add Diced Onion and sauté until softened, which should take about 3 minutes. Season with Salt.
- Move Onions to the sides of pan. In the center of pan, add Cubed Chicken. Season with Salt and Pepper. Sauté until Chicken is almost cooked through.
- Add Garlic and mix for half a minute.
- Add Lime Juice, RoTel, Black Beans, Corn and Quinoa into pan. Mix well and let simmer for 5 minutes until Chicken is fully cooked.
- Divine into 4 separate bowls. Top with Shredded Cheese and Sour Cream.
- Serve and Enjoy!