Try these delicious Veggie Burgers for something a little different!
- 1 (15 oz) Can Black Beans, Drained and Rinsed
- 1/2 Cup Cooked Brown Rice (or Quinoa)
- 1 Cup Corn
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1 Egg
- Salt and Pepper, To Taste
- 1/2 Cup Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- Canola Oil
- 4 Slices Cheddar Cheese
- Red Onions, For Topping
- Sliced Avocado, For Topping
- Pico De Gallo, For Topping
- Buns, For Serving
- Combine the Beans, Rice, Corn, Seasonings and Egg together in a bowl using a potato masher. Mix until the ingredients are combined well.
- Add the Bread Crumbs to the mix and combine. Begin to shape the burgers until you have made four patties with all of the mixture.
- Over Medium Heat add Canola Oil to the pan. Cook the burgers for about 4 to 5 minutes per side, flipping once. Add the sliced cheese after flipping so that cheese melts well.
- Place your patties onto your buns, and top with Pico De Gallo, along with the sliced Onions and Avocado.
- Serve and Enjoy!