Try this Zesty Creamy Chicken Piccata for a quick and easy meal.
- 2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Salt and Pepper To Taste
- 1 1/2 Cups Flour
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 1/4 Cups Chicken Stock
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Minced Garlic
- 2 Lemons (1 Lemon Sliced, 1 Lemon for Juice)
- Fresh Parsley for Garnish
- Capers For Serving
- Shredded Parmesan Cheese for Serving
- Cut Chicken in half widthwise. Season with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Coat Chicken with the Flour, and gently shake off any excess.
- Preheat your skillet to Medium High and add Butter and Olive Oil to pan, swirl to coat the pan well.
- Lay the Chicken breasts into the pan and cook for about 3 to 5 Minutes per side (or until golden brown - and fully cooked through)
- Remove chicken and set aside.
- Pour 1/4 cup Chicken Stock.
- Lower heat and gradually whisk remaining Chicken Stock and Cream.
- Season with Salt and Pepper. Add Minced Garlic and Lemon juice. Simmer for 5 Minutes.
- Remove from heat.Add Chicken to the pan and spoon sauce over Chicken. Allow the sauce to cool for 5 minutes to thicken.
- Serve with Fresh Parsley, Grated Cheese and Capers.
- Serve and Enjoy!