A refreshing Grilled Pineapple and Mango Salsa to serve over a juicy flavorful Steak.
- 8 Slices of Cut Pineapple (about 1/2 Inch thick)
- 2 Mangos Peeled and Seeded, Cut into Thin Slices
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Cilantro, Chopped
- Zest and Juice from 1 Lime
For Steak Rub:
1 Tablespoon Paprika
- 1 Tablespoon Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Course Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- Dash of Nutmeg
- Combine all the ingredients for the rub together in a bowl. Rub into the steaks distributing evenly.
- Brush Mango slices with Olive Oil.
- Place Mango and Pineapple directly on Grill rack over Medium High heat. Cook the Mango for 5 Minutes, flipping over once. Grill the Sliced Pineapple directly on the grill rack for 8 minutes, flipping over once.
- Set aside while you finish grilling the steaks.
- Chop up the grilled fruit and place in a bowl. Add Cilantro and Lime Juice and Zest. Mix to combine.
- Serve over the steaks for a flavorful Caribbean dish.