Shrimp with Slaw Tacos
Tacos with Grilled Shrimp on a bed of Slaw in a Zesty Cream Sauce.
- 1 Lb Shrimp Deveined, Tails Removed
- 1/2 Teaspoon Paprika
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cumin
- 1/4 Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- Salt, To Taste
- 12 Skewers
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 12 Tortilla Wraps
- 1/2 Cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 Teaspoon Minced Garlic
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Cilantro, Minced
- 1 Tablespoon Lime Juice
- 1/2 Teaspoon Lime Zest
- Pinch of Salt
- 3/4 Cup Green Cabbage
- 3/4 Cup Red Onion
- 1/2 Tablespoon Minced Jalapeno
- Season Shrimp with Paprika, Garlic Powder, Oregano, Cumin, Red Pepper Flakes and Salt in a large bowl. Toss to coat.
- Use 2 skewers to thread the Shrimp. Continue until all the shrimp is skewered.
- Brush each skewer of shrimp with Olive Oil.
- Grill on High for 3 Minutes. Brush the top of the skewers with Olive Oil before flipping. Grill for an additional 3 Minutes.
- Remove the shrimp from the skewers and set to the side.
- Combine the Greek Yogurt, Garlic, Cilantro, Lime Juice, Lime Zest and Salt into a bowl. Mix well.
- Add the Green Cabbage, Red Onion and Jalapeño into a large bowl. Add about half of the Creamy sauce in to create your slaw. Reserve the remaining half of creamy sauce to serve over your tacos.
- Assemble your tacos by adding your slaw on the bottom, then adding the shrimp. Top off with the creamy sauce.
- Serve and enjoy!