Asparagus Stuffed Chicken
This Asparagus Stuffed Chicken is so Easy to make and goes with any side dish.
- 3 Boneless Chicken Breasts, Thin Sliced
- Salt and Pepper, To Season
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice, Divided
- 9 Asparagus, Ends Trimmed
- 3 Slices Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Paprika
- 1 Teaspoon Olive Oil
- Fresh Parsley, Chopped, To Serve
- Preheat your oven to 425ªF.
- Slice the Chicken Breasts in half lengthwise, keeping intact on one side.
- Season which with Salt and Pepper. Squeeze Fresh Lemon Juice over Chicken.
- Lay a slice of Mozzarella on the interior of the Chicken. Then Lay 3 Asparagus on top of the Cheese. Fold the Chicken over. Place toothpicks or tie chicken to keep Cheese and Asparagus from falling out.
- Season Chicken with Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder and Paprika. Squeeze remaining Lemon Juice over Chicken.
- Add Oil to a Skillet over Medium High Heat. Cook the Chicken for 3 to 5 Minutes or until it is Golden Brown. Flip over and cook for another 3 to 5 minutes.
- Cover the Skillet with Foil and place in the oven. Cook for 25 to 45 Minutes (time varies based on thickness of Chicken) or until the Chicken is fully cooked though.
- Take the Skillet out of the oven and allow it to sit still covered for an additional 5 Minutes.
- Remove the Foil. Remove Toothpicks or String. Add Chopped Fresh Parsley on top.
- Serve and Enjoy!